Wednesday 5 October 2011

I'm Out Now! ... Mostly

And so, the day finally came, last Sunday, when I outed myself to my listeners (many of whom already knew as they are my friends ;)). It was a little scary, but well worth it. I can now broadcast in complete ease. DJ V is in the house!

Now to tend to a few housekeeping details, namely re-recording and mixing my show's promo spot and making sure all my show descriptions are updated. I will having my first voice session later this month; listeners may notice my voice changing somewhat over the next number of months, hopefully.

My show, called "Shake a Tail Feather", is a 50s-70s soul/rythmn & blues program which can be heard at citr.ca every alternate Sunday (Oct. 16, 30, Nov. 13, 27, etc.) between 3 and 5 pm Pacific Time. Podcasts are available through CITR's website anytime; for those of you whose live in the Vancouver area, you may tune into me at 101.9 FM.

No comments:

Post a Comment