Thursday 24 May 2012

Decline and Follicle: Another Facial Hair Removal Post!

After nearly thirteen months of steadfast electrolysis on my face and neck, I have finally got to the stage where I scarcely need to shave in between my weekly sessions. I am, and will be, eternally grateful for the talent, skill and patience of my electrologist whose dogged determination helps my along the road much less traveled.

My abundance of difficult, stubborn facial hair (chalk it up to my Mediterranean/Caribbean hereditary baggage) has been the single biggest reason for my slow pace in transitioning at work. One major transition goal that I have is to not have to wear foundation or make-up; my shadow, from hair as well as from the discolouration in my face from years of shaving, would be gone and my skin tone even. That day is fast approaching.

What a great day it will be!


No comments:

Post a Comment