Thursday 6 September 2012

Many Happy Returns!


Having a leisurely, colourful end-of-week ... a birthday long-weekend! This birthday, I plan to relax and enjoy myself, doing the things I like to do best (walking around outside on beautiful days, sampling new food in my neighbourhood, writing, gardening, swing dancing) and spending time, both online and in-person, with friends. All at my own pace.

At forty-two years, I have earned it.

And here are some other, famous folks celebrating birthdays today, enjoy!



Jackie Trent




Jo Anne Worley



Rosie Perez


Macy Gray



Michael Winslow



Jane Curtin



Alice Sebold



Natalia Cigliuti



Roger Waters



Dolores O'Riordan


Sarah Danielle Madison


Foxy Brown


Raven Riley


Kerry Katona


Ramiele Malubay


Pippa Middleton


Aren't we a diverse bunch? Happy birthday to us!

Late Additions (September 30, October 13):



Naomie Harris
 


Former Governor-General of Canada, Michaelle Jean


Sylvester

No comments:

Post a Comment